Systems Engineer (LabVIEW)
Control Software Solutions specialise in software development using NI LabVIEW and are currently are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team.
You will have 2-4 years LabVIEW experience and be working at Certified Developer Level.
- Experience of developing LabVIEW applications within a multi disciplined team.
- Familiar with static and dynamic test tools such as VI analyser and LabVIEW Unit Test Framework
- Experience of Object Oriented Programming
- Familiar with UML
- Experience developing Windows, Real-Time and FPGA applications
Control Software Solutions offer:
- Competitive salary
- 35 hour flexible working week
- 5.6 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Ability to work from either our Saddleworth or Sheffield offices
To apply for this role please apply here